Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Getting tired, headache, body pain and skin around breast started bleeding. Required treatment?

Hi, recently I am very tired and feel I need more than the necessary amount of sleep for a 19 year old girl. I get frequent head aches, and body aches ( muscle aches). Today I feel sick, and the muscles in my stomach hurt. Yesterday it was just neck and back ache. My periods have become more frequent and heavier, and when this happens my breasts become abnormally large and heavy, they have become that heavy in passing weeks that the skin around my breasts has split and started bleeding in several places. I generally feel very run down but my GP never seems to take me very seriously, so to go to him with silly things like this, I think he would tell me to take paracetamol . Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for the query. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. In your case it is quite normal to have heaviness in brests during periods. And about your headaches I think they are cyclical and I suggest you to take mephthalspas during periods to treat pain. As it is a prescription drug you need to consult your doctor for this. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor