Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Getting on and off pain in elbow. Sore to touch, not able to straighten arm. Any ideas?

Hi, I have been having a problem with my elbow , over the last year I have had on and off pain with it, I can t physically straighten my elbow when I compare it to my other arm It is nowhere near as straight, I cannot even push it straight, it is very painful and struggle to pick things up and put any strain on it at all, and is very sore in normal everyday life, as I said it is on and off and sometimes the pain is ok and not a problem but still cannot straighten my arm, any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
i think you are having tennis elbow. It is a disease in which elbow movements are painful . I would recommend you to show it a orthopaedic surgeon .Till that time avoid lifting heavy weight . I would also suggest you to take Brufen tablet and hot water fomentation.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor