Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Gastric problem, treatment ?

i m 27 years old ,fellow from nepal. Since a year , i m suffering from a gastric problem.i went to doctor and took medicine too, but still i m not feeling comfortable. I also used ayurvedic medicine several times also. i m not feeling comfortable since a year. Dr. what could be the suitable treatment for gastric problems?i would be very much grateful, if you provide me appropriate suggestions
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have not mentioned what gastric problems you are suffering from?
In absence of any input from you,I can only advise you to consult a Gastroenterologist for the proper evaluation,investigations like gastroscopy,if required,and possible due treatment.
Answered: Sun, 22 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor