Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Gas formation, burning sensation while passing motion, pain in penis, after eating non vegetarian food. Reason?

When ever I eat non vegetarian, after one day i fell plenty of gas formation in stomach and burning sensation at the anal region while going motion and after motion and pain in the front side of penis . I was suggested to take Rantac d tablet by one of the medical practioner. But there is no use even after taking the pill . My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

After eating non-vegetarian food gas formation in stomach is due to spicy & oily nature of food and burning pain in anal region is due to chilly substance ie peppers or capsicum which contains capsaicin,a lipophilic chemical that can produce a strong burning sensation in any tissue with which it comes into contact (in your case in the anal region as it,particularly seeds passes out through the digestive tract unchanged in stool). Pain in the front side of penis is due to soiling of the perianal region by chilly substances which comes in contact with fore-skin. Avoid highly chilly foods. You can take tab OmeZ-D/PAN-D/Eso-gard -1 tab daily before break-fast in place of Rantac-D for 6-8 weeks..


Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D.
Answered: Fri, 29 Aug 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor