Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Frenulum tore, bled a little. What are the chances of an infection? Use honey?

Hi, i was having sex with my girlfriend and my frenulum tore. Now ive been reading online about people who ve torn their s completely off, but mine isn t that bad. It doesn t hurt, sting, hurt to pee or touch. It s only a small cut, maybe 2 mm or so(i think) It bled a half decent amount but that s it. What are the chances of infection or it happening again? I don;t have any antibiotics around my house, will honey work? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the fact that you have posted it appears that you have injury to frenulum during intercourse and had little bleeding.from the site of injury.Please do not apply any Honey or non sterile lubricant.Just clean it and leave it alone .It is bound to heal of its own in couple of days.Avoid intercourse till it heals completely.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor