Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Forgetful, unable to process everything heard. How to overcome this ?

i am a highschool student and i think i have mental problems. whenever someone talks to me i hear all of it but process only some things. i forget things easily. my parents can tell me something and i forget it a few minutes or few seconds later. when ever a try to study i blank out or blank out in class. do u know what i have or how to stop it?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Hi . the very fact that you wrote this and want to improve is a good sign.
you need some councilling by a good psychologist, to build up self confidence and family support.
By becoming more conscious of your daily activities, self motivation and more and more efforts to study you will do well.
Please try to avoid any distractions. like video games,music, internet browsing,too many friends.etc.
Have a goal in life and work towards it.
Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor