For almost ten years now I have suffered with "bumps",

For almost ten years now I have suffered with "bumps", to the point where it affects my ability to work, or move around comfortably. At first they started only on my inner thighs, but they have slowly traveled up and now are on my vagina also. Sometimes I get them on my butt cheek, too. They start as small, itchy spots and swell up bigger and bigger, under the skin, until they're red and hot and very painful. Sometimes it's just one, but sometimes it's a small itchy cluster near my clitoris.
I don't shave, and I keep myself clean with unscented soap. Sometimes sitz baths help them to pop and drain, but not always. Sometimes when the ones on my leg pop, the fluid is green-ish and smells like infection, but sometimes it's just white with no smell, followed by blood. Sometimes they just go away and come back up in another nearby spot. There is never any fever present, and I went through a round of antibiotics recently due to an un-related stomach problem, but they still persist.
I have been tested for STDs since having these and have come up clean. My husband and I are very monogamous and have been together since before the problem began. I saw a doctor for them once, a few years ago when they were still only on my leg, and he dismissed them as a rash, despite my insistence otherwise, and prescribed me a topical cream that did not work at all. I haven't seen a doctor for them since because I can't afford to.
I have also noticed that they sometimes appear a few days before my period starts, and that they may be partially affected by my diet. If I stay away from red meat and cut down on sugar, they seem to become a bit less frequent.
Any idea what my diagnosis could possibly be?
Mon, 1 Oct 2018