Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Feeling uncomfortable in pubic area. Noticed pus filled bumps. STD or yeast infection?

Hello, I have this uncomfortable thing on my pubic area. I m a male and have these small white pus filled bubbles that have shown up. It hurts a little bit, but I know it is not an STD . I only have sex with one girl and that is my girlfriend, and she has not had any sexual relations with anyone else either. Could it be some kind of yeast infection or a cause of unhygienic habits?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, you have white pus filled bubbles on your thing area. It would be tough for us to comment on it without having a proper look at it. It might be an STD and or might just be a fungal infection due to unhygienic habits. It might also be Molluscum Contagiosum which occurs due to sharing towels and other items. Therefore, we would recommend you to get in touch with your Dermatologist as soon as possible and get it examined. Hope this helps
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor