Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Feeling of a crawly creature entring the vagina, not there when I get panicky or angry. What could this be?

Hi, I am a 56 year old woman with such a strange problem that I fear Doctors might think I ve just gone crazy. Please help me. On February 14 of this year, (the horrible irony is this happened on Valentine s Day) I suddenly felt a very strange sensation in my genital area. It felt like I was being touched on the outside of my clitoris at the same time as on the inside. This produced a very pleasurable sensation (although embarrassing to admit now). This was quickly followed by a little tap on my labia . I was then entered and I felt a movement in my vagina . It felt like it was about an inch in diameter and it moved slowly, similar to the forward muscular contractions of an earthworm . It has since plagued me with numerous poking and prodding sessions. So far, this has not been painful, but at times I have felt very sharp pains around what I think is the area of my ovaries. It also enters me through my anus . Again, this doesn t hurt, but I feel totally helpless and humiliated. I can feel it move quite high into my (intestine?). This has been happening to me daily. It can start in the morning, afternoon or evening. When I lie down in bed it (attacks? consumes? obsesses?) me. Many times in the beginning I went into a sort of panic. I quickly found that it doesn t like it when I feel panicky or angry. It tends to squeeze my labia with what feels like tiny cat-like claws. I am afraid that it will eventually start to claw me or worse on the inside. Mostly, I am afraid that this is going to drive me crazy! Again, please help me. WFox
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi you certainly need a senior gynecologist opinion and obvious referral to the psychiatrist if gynae exams are normal. Check out for uterine prolapse.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor