Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Failed to have children after continuous attempt of 4 years. What should we do to have children ?

Dear Sir, Four years have passed since we got married. I am 30, 5 feet 10 inch, 55 Kg. My wife is 23, 5 feet 8 inch, 65 Kg. Even after continuous attempt we have not been able to have children. We didn t use any contraceptives also. According to Diagnostic report, the quality of semen is poor, and my wife s Hemoglobin percentage is less and Thyroid percentage is more than necessary. Mine and my wifes Blood Group and RH Factor is AB +ve. What should we do to have children ? Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
For conception perfect healh of both partners is a must. In addition to the reports mentioned kindly let me know if there is some menstrual abnormality also.
Regarding poor quality of semen the things can not be perceived whether quantity is low or percentage of motile sperms is low.
Have you taken any tests or medicine till now?
In general i can advice that herbal medicines have very good results in all such cases.
Your wife should start with cap. ovarin forte 2 bd
and you should start cap. addyzoa 1 tds.
Send complete history with reports i will advice accordingly
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor