Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Face burnt, fill with fluid. What should i do?

I was in Cancun with my family and I didn t put any unblock on. My face got really burnt the second to last day we were there and the last day it started to fill with fluid. I never drained it and it took two to three days for it to go away but now it looks like it moved down and looks like my eyes are sunk in. Should I have it looked at or just let it be?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
It looks like you have got superfascial burns with vesicle formation.Ideally you should have got these vesicle drained and should have taken a course of antibiotics.I would suggest you to consult a general surgeon who may be able to examine you and may prescribe you appropriate treatment.You may need a course of antibiotics.
Hope this answers your quesation.
Answered: Sun, 10 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor