Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Eyelids swollen, little lumps with puss in them after taking coccaine. Due to drug abuse?

I was at a party last night and I tried cocaine (first time, yes very very very STUPID) when I woke up my eyelids were swollen with small little lumps when I pull my eyelid back I see small white bumps with puss in some of them, could this be a reaction from the drug or could it be that I sniffed so hard it s now stuck in my eyes??? Please help I m so scared in fact I am thinking about going to the emergency room.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi alicia ! it is very great that you saved your self from that poison. about puss inside eyelid. Did you recently go to saloon for face, eye makeup. May be that give you infection. Now use gentamycin eye drop, chloramphenicol tube inside eyelid at night. And oral antibiotics and pain killer. Things will be fine soon. Take care be safe have life! Bye.
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor