Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Experiencing numbness in my arms and hands, getting worse day by day. Worried what could it be?

On and off over the last year I have experienced some numbness in my arms (mainly right one) and hands. Recently it has been getting worse and I was awake some of last night feeling really uncomfortable. I cannot seem to grip things and typing this my hand is tingling and partially numb. I am starting to worry, what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi '
Welcome to healthcaremagic'
It may be that you are having some problem with the nerves in your hand. May be that the nerve supplying the muscles of your hand is getting involved.
most common cause is the pressure by cervical ribs present sometimes in some persons .
Please consult an orthopedic surgeon and get a check up and take treatment .
hope you will be alright with treatment .
Answered: Sun, 7 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor