Earache, headache, crawling sensation in scalp. Allergic to penicillin. Suggest?

I have terrible earache since last year went to doctor and was given antibiotics in Early January. I am alergic to penicilin so therefore had to have a different type of antibiotic which in turn was too strong for my tummy! so discontinued use. The pain is travelling to my head ( side, back and top) and at times is excrutiating i also have a crawling sensation under my scalp and an almost raw feeling. What on earth is the problem ? Is it stress?
Tue, 12 Feb 2013