Does treatment for bacterial vaginosis cure cervicitis?

I went and got tested for sti because I was bleeding after intercourse, results came back and I don t have any sti but I do have bacterial vaginosis. Could this be the cause of my cervicitis? And if I take treatment for my bacterial vaginosis will my cervicitis go away as well?
Fri, 29 Jan 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this is the infection condition and given antibiotic then it will be cured only condition is it has to be infection condition and right choice of drug need to be given according to etiology, if this is not infection then symptoms would never go away hope this information helps.