Owl Image

Does this sound like palpitations ?

Every now and then I get these strong and I guess irregular heatbeats. I ve had this problem for years, but it only happens occasionally. It doesn t hurt or pain me at all. It just feels strange. I went to the doctor a while back and they found nothing wrong with my heart, though nothing indepth was done. All they did was look at it and tell me everything looked fine. Any serious input is greatly appreciated.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Did they do an echo? One thing I have experienced was that my heart really pounds when I am tired and laying down. Dehydration is another thing that makes it worse, make sure you get rest and plenty of water. Does your heart feel like it's flip flopping or banging inside your chest? Thats how mine feels. Just a note to help, if it starts doing it for more than a few seconds bare down like you are trying to have a bowel movement, the extra pressure will "kick it" back into right rythm. Make sure you get echo, a lot of people have pals and they are not serious but your Dr needs to know for sure.