Does taking Evoxac and Tizanidine together cause any drug interactions?

is there any sugar or sugar substitute in evoxac? Are there any adverse interactions with tizanidine? My gi doc wants me to find something without artificial sweetener to treat my dry mouh. currently using OTc act lozenges and biotene. I also have dry eyes. Does Otc oracoat xylimelts contain an artificial sweetener. My dr is concerned because of my diverticulitis.
Thu, 9 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Evoxac is a brand name of drug Cevimeline. It does not contain a sugar component. There is no drug interactions exist between Evoxac and Tizanidine. You can combine both the drugs without any concerns.

You can take Lozenges available over the counter for dry mouth.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain