Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Does small amount of blood in urine, bumps on the penis post an exposure indicate HPV ?

Hello Dr. Im male, 32 years old. have a white patches on my tounge since almost 2 years concentrated in the morning and its not a tounge fungus as I have tried many mouth washes. Many cracks started to appear in my tounge when I noticed these white spots. Those appeared after 4 months of having an unprotected oral sex (getting only) with a woman I dont know. One month after that relation i felt with a burning during the urination then I went to the doctor and gave me antibiotic and everything was okay after a week, but from that time till now i still feel Dysuria and I dont know how to say it but I feel that there is a problem inside the Urethra . I have done a semen analysis (after Prostate check by the doctor) and urine test , results were okay but doctor told me that there is a low percent of the blood in the urine but its acceptable. I have also sort of small skin colored bumps at the head of the penis one of them is larger than the others. In the other area of the penis head I have a small smooth bumps, I will attach photos for all. Is that STD ? I have done the STD tests and they were all negative including HIV ( I have done the HIV test two times, 2 months and 7 months after the relation) and it was negative. but what Im affraid of is the HPV. What do you think doctor? Thanks alot
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
As your HIV tests are negative after 7 months chances of having STD is very less but by seeing your history and clinical picture you may require more sensitive STD test.
There is one possibility we should keep in mind that it may be a plaque,a pre cancerous lesion on the tongue.
Consult oral surgeon and get biopsy done to rule out any pathology.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 4 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor