Does slow heart in the fetus during pregnancy lead to a misscarriage?

Doctor i am a 31 years of age and i found out that i was pregnant very early and at this point the doctor that i have been going to have been giving me ultrasounds every week and is guessing that i maybe about 8to9 weeks by now and although theres been lots of ultrasounds we still don t have a due date and at the last ultrasound at 6 to 7 weeks my doctor said from ultrasound that my babies heart rate was slow at a 60 and that im going to miss carry and its been 2 weeks since and i have no signs of miss carrying i just want to know should i get a second opinion and is it possible that my baby s heart rate could have picked up. also i have 3 healthy children but have been considered to be high risk with my oldest which is 5 soon to be 6yrs. of age so please can you let me know something because everyone else is telling me that i should seriously get a second opinion. please help
Tue, 14 Jul 2015