Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Does medication called Going Tall help to increase height?

Does Going tall help to increase height ? Recently, a type of height medicine,Going tall(高因妥) is popular in China . It confess that the medicine come from U.S.A. ,but I can not search the original manufacturer. The medicine could promote your grown hormone before 30 years old, and many people say that it is really usefull,but the manufacturer does not prove the oversea delivery service. Is it really useful?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
nature set certain rules for the welfare of humans
growth hormone releases during a particular age group and the growth depends on genes,physical activities,diet ,environmental factors etc.
when increased amounts of growth hormone secretes in later age you may need to face many problems
and think about the pressure it causes on pituitary to secrete growth hormone...this may result in tumours in the brain,bones etc
please be carefull with hormones
never try to misuse them
what if you cannot control the amount that is being released

so if your are young and growing age,indulge in good exercises ,so that even if genes do not permit,there are few chances that you grow
but if you are above this age group please do not go for any such artificial supplement medicines and face problems
live life happily
good luck
Answered: Sat, 11 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor