Does low sodium level in the body cause dizziness?

I have passed out 4 times in the last year. For the last week I am dizzy and feel like passing out followed by clamminess and nausea. My blood and heart have been checked out. Could it be from not enough salt? Dizzy happens when I m standing or laying down.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Low sodium causes low blood pressure lead to dizziness. Other possibilities for dizziness like BPPV or acute vestibular neurinitis or labyrinthitis or cardiac infraction or posterior circulation stroke etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please get examined for blood pressure, ECG, echo, CT scan brain and EEG. Use tablet Vertin thrice a day for five days. if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.