Does Calcitonin-salmon cause acid reflux and indigestion?

I am taking calcitonin salmon and am wondering if this could be causing the severe reflux and indigestion I have been experiencing? I know it has caused some minor muscle cramping in my legs and feet. I have upped my calcium and vit d to ward this off , however. The reflux is really unusual for me and I’m just wondering. As you can tell by this late hour I’m not sleeping because of it haha ....sigh... thank you.
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

Calcitonin can cause gastritis and acid reflux.

You can take antacids like Pantoprazole or Omeprazole for symptomatic relief.

Avoid spicy foods.

If symptoms persist, then better to consult a gastroenterologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.