Do Krimson and Glycomet cause diarrhea and nausea?

Hi Doc, I have been diagnosed with possibility of pcos before two months and doctor advised to use krimson 35 and glycomet 500 tablets. Dosage level is, glycomet 2 tablets per day and krimson one tablet per day... I have finished one month of dosage and now I am feeding very tired and feeling diarrhea and vomiting sensation... Is that the side effects of medicines... Further I am in diet restriction as per doctor advice.. Please suggest me a solution
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Glycomet is commonly associated with gastrointestinal disturbances like diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal discomfort or pain, etc. We usually start with a low dosage once a day (or even less if required) until the bowels get used to it. Some individuals never tolerate it and have to substitute it with another drug. So, if you can't stand the twice daily regimen then you should talk about it with your doctor. In such cases I usually advice my patients to take it once a day for 1-2 weeks and then escalate the dosage with caution.

I hope you find my comments helpful!
Kind Regards!