Do I have herpes ? I am scared, what do I do ?

I m only 14, but like I have had two cold scores in the past months, and then I got two pimple-like things on my vagina.. but they aren t pimples because they wont pop they just stay there.. They don t hurt or anything they re just there. I m not sexually active. I mean I masterbate.. I shave down there, could that have something to do with it ? My mom and I aren t close enough for me to come out and tell her, what do I do ?
Tue, 22 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Get those bumps examined by your doc. Sometimes they do occur as normal as they might be the swollen glands itself if not, then they will attention. So best is to get them checked.

harry wilson's  Response
Those are 9 times out of 10 hair bumps and your to young to be shaving.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
you have to have sex in order to get an std