Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

134 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Do I have genital warts or something else ?

Probably the most asked question in the world. Anyways, im trying my hardest to NOT see a doctor, so dont say i should get checked. Im obviously hoping that i can just tell for myself. well, i had oral once when i was a kid(you show me yours ill show you mine deal) And so that is the only reason im in doubt. Other then that id believe they were fordyce spots. so uhh...just tell me the key differences. btw ive had these for years and they dont cluster, just some are a stones throw away from each other and occasionally ill have more. They have recently started appearing along the tip but very subtly. Help
Sun, 6 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Genital warts can be dianosed by a dermatologist or a Gynecologist.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I shave my pubes and a couple days ago I noticed a medium sized round red irritated bump that itches and hurts when I close my legs I ve had a partner for over a year but we recently split and I had sex with one other person what are my possibilities of having genital warts I ve had bumps befor like this but not as big as this one. this one doesn t show any signs of like a puss head or like a hair in it so I m scared. there s only one. me and my partner are back together of one year and he had sex with someone else too so maybe I might have caught something from him but I normally get bumps when I shave so I feel like this is a razor bump how do I know? I take birth control and recently missed a day or two so if had some reddish discharge

doctor1 MD

I was diagnosed with anal genital warts about 2 weeks ago. I started using the aldara cream. Last night I noticed my labia majora was very itchy. This morning I woke up to find 3 red spots on my labia majora and one right near my anus that looked like they were almost bleeding in the middle. These don t look like the other genital warts I am treating right now. Before bed tonight I looked again and it looks like one of the new spots that was rubbing my labia minora that was bleeding this morning is gone and like 6 pus filled looking bubbles have appeared right in the fold of my labia minora. The other three spots that were new have now stopped itching and now resemble a flatter wart with a dark red spot in the center of each. Is this normal for genital warts or do I need to be worried about something else? I was also tested 2 weeks ago for RPR, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV 1&2, and chylamidia. I found out today all were negative. Please help me! I want to know what the hell is going on with me!

doctor1 MD

Hello. I ve just found out I have 3-4 very small genital warts in the same Area. The doctor sprayed them with liquid nitrogen today but they are still itchy and I m worried about them spreading. Is there anything else I can do to prevent more appearing?