Do I have genital warts or something else ?

Probably the most asked question in the world. Anyways, im trying my hardest to NOT see a doctor, so dont say i should get checked. Im obviously hoping that i can just tell for myself. well, i had oral once when i was a kid(you show me yours ill show you mine deal) And so that is the only reason im in doubt. Other then that id believe they were fordyce spots. so uhh...just tell me the key differences. btw ive had these for years and they dont cluster, just some are a stones throw away from each other and occasionally ill have more. They have recently started appearing along the tip but very subtly. Help
Sun, 6 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Genital warts can be dianosed by a dermatologist or a Gynecologist.