Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Discomfort due to a bigger sized testes, scan reports normal, advised surgery if needed. Is there any home remedy or should I go for surgery?

Sir, I am Ramakrishan Iyer, one of my testes is grown bigger(Since 8years), painless but uncomfortable,, I showed to an urologist along with a scan, but said, not a problem, if wished will operate, I was in a habit of masterbation from the age 15years, Now I am married(Age 27Years) and have two childred and am 35years old now is there any home remedy for it or should I go for surgery , If yes is it safe without any side effects, please reply?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it may be filarial scrotum usually starts with fever
Answered: Sun, 29 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor