Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diet for a typhiod petient

what can a chid eat suffering from typhiod?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Oct 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM forum,
there is no specific diet for typhoid fever. child's appetite will be less, so let him take as much of whatever he wants but preferably home made food. whatever he decides to take, can be given. tkcr
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Child suffering from typhoid can have normal diet if the child is not having any symptoms of gastro intestinal involvement. Otherwise it is better to give bland non spicy food items with lots of fluids
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Rajesh Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM forum
A child with typhoid fever can have normal full diet. In typhoid there is mostly fever so diet is most important. Take care
Thank you
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor