Diabetes at the age of 7 years old boy

hi there i have a son aged 7 years old he has just been to the dr and we have been told he may be diebetic?
will it be hard to live with a child that is diebectic he has mild disablity now but we can cope well i hope
Sun, 13 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hope is everything one has finally, they live for it hoping for better days. If hope is lost a human life has no meaning and the person attempts suicide. check for his blood sugar levels and then the doctor shall confirm on it. Do not be with a positive thinking that he is diabetic and misjudge his health.