Definition of Air Pollution

Hi my name is breigh and my friends baby cant breath properly i wonted to now is this something to do with the air and if i could ask you a few questions so that i know what it is. What is your name? What is your knowledge to Air Pollution ? What is your definition of Air Pollution? Is there any treatment for someone that is affected by Air Pollution? What is the worst thing that could happen to someone that has an illness related to Air Pollution? Should Australia be more aware of Air Pollution? What actions can be taken to can prevent or reduce Air Pollution? What are the symptoms of someone who has an illness related to air pollution? this is so i know and can put in a book about what happens please answer because she is getting worried. thanks
Sun, 14 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Air pollution does cause a lot of respiratory and cardiac problems. It is not precisely measured yet I think