Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Definition of Air Pollution

Hi my name is breigh and my friends baby cant breath properly i wonted to now is this something to do with the air and if i could ask you a few questions so that i know what it is. What is your name? What is your knowledge to Air Pollution ? What is your definition of Air Pollution? Is there any treatment for someone that is affected by Air Pollution? What is the worst thing that could happen to someone that has an illness related to Air Pollution? Should Australia be more aware of Air Pollution? What actions can be taken to can prevent or reduce Air Pollution? What are the symptoms of someone who has an illness related to air pollution? this is so i know and can put in a book about what happens please answer because she is getting worried. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  409
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Air pollution does cause a lot of respiratory and cardiac problems. It is not precisely measured yet I think

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor