Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

157 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Dear Doctor, I am writing on behalf of a male

Dear Doctor,
I am writing on behalf of a male patient aged 55 from Bangladesh, who suffered brain stroke two months ago. It was his second time after 9 yrs. He was completely recovered after first incident. After second incident, his recovery is still going on. His mental condition is okay but physical condition is ups-and-down. His main difficulties in moving legs. He has to rely on crutches to walk but can't afford for long time. Few weeks ago, his improvement was much better than now... he could walk slowly without crutches. Doctors prescribed medicines - carbidopa, levodopa, clonazepam, olmesartan and bisprolol along with other gastric related drugs. Doctor also suggested for physiotherapy which has not been started yet. Based on these circumstances, I request for any better suggestion from respective specialists. In addition, I want to know if acupuncture therapy would be better option than physiotherapy.

Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor My father is already done vth angeogram last their is 40% n 30% block @ left side.90% in rright side... upto now he gone for angegram test for 7 times and the result was same.. he want to go again because he has depression about his heart is it preferable of going through angeogram test these many days?? please suggest me.

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor..i was married only 11 months back..tried for result..then last week i consulted a doctor who asked me to go for semen test. it reveals that i have low count and low motility..she diagnosed that i got male infertility( necrospermia) help me regarding this doctor

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor , I am a male of 27 years and the problem is irritation in the private parts.A black clour substance comes from the scrottum skin and white powder type substance is coming from the inside skin of penis head .I am very tensed to even write this problem.Please help me doctor.What could be the reason for this?Should i consult a doctor directly?Please advice me doctor. Thank You.

Loading Online Doctors....