Current medication: 1- Mebeverine Hydrochloride 200 Mg 2-Nitazoxanide 500 Mg

Current medication:

1- Mebeverine Hydrochloride 200 Mg

2-Nitazoxanide 500 Mg

3-Ciprofloxacin 500 Mg;

I was in Uni this Thursday but I've met some difficulties, fever, stomach pain w/ diarrhea that goes after defecation but returns back, muscle spasm, fatigue, and bones pain.
So I visited the doctor Thursday night and he prescribed those three medications, I tried taking them on Thursday but I ended up vomiting for the rest of the day, Friday morning, fever stopped, the fatigue, pain almost everything, except for the diarrhea, I took my medications normally like prescribed, the diarrhea stopped at almost 3 pm. but it returned during the night again, the thing when I re-read the prescription I noticed that I was supposed to take only one pill of mebeverine but I ended up taking two(each 12 hours) with the rest of the meds, that was at 7 pm, diarrhea then started again after three hours, and it's still persistent till now, I took my nitazoxanide and the ciprofloxacin but didn't take the med mebeverine this morning, I've got uni tomorrow 7am (now it's 10:44 am local time) and I need to know if this is from my sickness or a side-effect of the medicine, I want to know how to stop it quickly before tomorrow, and I need you to please make me a schedule so I won't harm myself taking different medicines together(Mebeverine should be taken once, Nitazoxanide and Ciprofloxacin should be taken twice)
Wed, 3 Oct 2018