Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Could you suggest a hospital in Bangalore where RNA PCR test is done

Hi, I have been asked to take a RNA PCR test to determine the chances of infection. Could any doctor suggest me a hospital where they do this test in Bangalore and where i can find a doctor to. I will be reaching Bangalore on Friday morning. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  568
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to hcm..
hi..u can go to manipal hospital to get the test done..its better u get other tests done right now rather than getting it done elsewhere..u can also check out at anand diagnostics..all the best
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor