Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Could i be pregnant after ectopic ?

hi doc,mrs kanza here.i wanna ask a question regarding my my case after one ov trying i had an ectopic pregnancy in my left tube diagnosed at seventh week n my tube was removed laproscopically,after ds i rested for 6 mnths nw v r trying again for a baby. nw its one yr completed after my ectopic periods r normal n ihav never used contraceptives n m 27 yrs old..drs didnt tell any causein my first ectopic. so advice me plzz how mch time me n my hubby shud wait to seek a doctor
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since it is more than a year you have been trying for a child it is better now to consult and get investigated to see if the other tube you have is patent.Since you have normal regular periods you have to check for the patency and the doctor may even give you medicine so that you get pregnant.
All the best.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor