Could i be pregnant? Had an unprotected sex

im 17 my period started december 23rd and ended on december 29. i had unprotected sex on january 1st and he ejaculated inside me two times; could i be pregnant?

ive been so confused about the whole ovulation phase and the luteal phase? i just dont know...i need help

Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai,
That all depends on how many days your menstrual cycle has? Is it regular? is it regularly ovulatory cycle etc. If everything consider to normal and your cycle is within 28-30 days, Then the period of getting conceived happens to be the mid time of the cycle around 13- 16 day of the cycle. Usually 11th to 19th day you have to be abstained from sex if you do'nt want to conceive. According to your statement you had your sexual contact on 10 th day of the cycle. As per my opinion the chance of getting pregnancy is most unlikely. So keep away from your fear of pregnancy and hereafter have protected sex. Dr S.murugan
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
HI
YES CHANCES ARE THERE BUT VERY LESS AS YOU DID SEX WITH EJACULATIONS INSIDE ON IST JAN I.E. TWO DAYS AFTER LAST MENS.IF UNLOYAL PARTNER FEAR OF HIV AND STDS REMAINS SO USE CONDOM.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

If you are having cycles length of 28-30 days then there are chances that you might get pregnant as the period of your unprotected intercourse lies in your fertile period or the ovulation time. Once the ovulation is done, then the luteal phase starts. The ovulation period for a woman whose cycles are of 28-30 days is between 8-14th day taking day1 as the first day of bleeding.