Could a bump on the penis be an STD?

Well i had intercourse with an older woman about 12 days ago ,and after a couple days i have a hard knot that appeard on the side of my shaft ,i did slip out and hit my penis hard tho i dont know if that is relevent theres no burning while urinating, no staning or draning in my underwear.should i go see a dr about it could it be an std or sti?
Fri, 29 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

A knot could be due to trauma. Another possibility is that it is a wart, however, a wart is usually firm rather than hard and it is attached to the surface of skin as compared to a knot which is within the skin. I request you to kindly visit a doctor in your vicinity for a physical examination. Most common STDs usually present either as single or multiple genital ulcer /sores, rough raised lesions or warts or as burning micturation on passing urine rather than as a knot within the skin. Kindly let me know if you need any more assistance from my side.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.