Could I be pregnant or is this my cycle again ?

Had my cycle on Jan.4 and then unprotected sex on the 17 and 18. I spotted (brownish/pinkish)on the 24 and then today then the 25(seems to be more). it is not enough to wear anything but seems worse when i use the bathroom. Could i be pregnant or is this my cycle again ?
Tue, 27 Mar 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
hAI, The chances of getting pregnant is wide if your having regular cycle. You are having spotting. Get consulted your obtetrician soon. Do't get delayed any more.
debashish's  Response
If you have regular cycles, there are more chances of pregnancy as you have sex during highly fertile periods. Bleeding may be called implantation bleeding but you can confirm only after one month of your last menstrual period by urine pregnancy test or go for blood Beta hcg test today or one day later.
Dr. Chandra,
Homeopath
's
 Response
hello
the tha chance of pregnancy is there provided the partner is potent.
the chance of pregnancy stats from 12 to 18 days of the cycle.
hello good health.