Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Continuous pain in groin, feel it cracking several times. How severe is this?

Hello doctor I was wondering y my groin area hurts Iwas running one day and I think I pulled my groin but its been 2 weeks and it has not healed I was moving my legs while laying down and I felt my groin area which is the right side that hurts. I felt it crack like when cracking fingers or some sort around my penvis area I just want to know what is wrong and how severe it is
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
sometimes muscle pulls happen,and it is to say that it takes its own time to settle back.
so if it would have been some acute condition,then it wud have definitely led to some excruciating pain to you.
but here in this case as the severity has come down,u can wait for sometime.
Also you can try some hot fomentations.
a physical examination is a must to come to a definitive case it still persists try seeing a doctor.
Answered: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor