Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Constant bump on the cheek that is bruised. Treatment advise?

I have a 17 yo daughter with a bump on her check that wont go away. She had adr visit 1 onth ago a the dr refeted her to dematologist. It is a 2 month wsiting period..i a m very concerned since it hads bruised acalledthe a surgennd won t go away. Sorry about my typing it is late and i am using my is YYYY@YYYY you
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
thanks for the question
I would be pleased to answer your question .

I would recommend that she takes an intralesional steroid injection into the bump .
She mostly has a Fibrosed Nodule .

She will need to take the medication / injection from the Dermatologist .

It will shrink with the help of the anti inflammatory injection .

Thanks and Take care
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor