Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Child breach during third trimester. How to correct position, have normal delivery?

hi! i am saim my problem is that i spend 31 weeks of my pregnancy and now my child is breech. i get to know this after ultrasoundat.please guide me what should i do to get normal position of my baby and get normal delivery. its my 2nd child ist i have c-section, andmy ist daughter is 3 years old. i am too much worried plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
I can understand your concern. Actually you can do nothing to change the position of baby. However external cephalic version can be done by your doctor at around 35- 36 weeks taking all precautions.But it is not a very safe procedure to do in post c-section patients. Some times there may be spontaneous change of position of baby itself as the pregnancy advances.
So best of luck
Hope it helps you..
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor