Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Change in behavior for a 7 year old after the birth of sibling. Anger, shouting, not listening to parents. How to communicate with him?

My son age Is just 7 years, doing his 2nd, recently from the last year, his character has been changed a lot, We had our second baby last year, she is now 10 months.... My son gets angry very much, not listening to my words, he hate to do his home work but Memorize very well.... Some times he is very affectionate to me, some times he shouts at me... I don t kn how to go with him... Please tell me how I should take care of him..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
these need to be managed psycologically
these usually happen when child feel that they are not given proper attension due to the birth of subling in such cases try giving them more attension to them try talking with them and if u bring anything new give to elder and make him feel comfortable if it still continue then consult a classical homoeopath hwo can really help u has children also enjoy homoeopathic medicines..
Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor