Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly .
* According to your narration that is Fissure in ano
condition usually caused
due to friction of the anal opening skin from hard stools , other
inflammatory causes sometimes requires physical examination for final
confirmation of it .
* Certain recommendations to follow for better recovery
- drink plenty of liquids
- manage the diet with high fiber , green leafy vegetables , whole grains ,
fresh curd , milk to get easy smooth loose evacuations on regular basis
- Sitz bath ( sitting in tub filled with lukewarm water for 10-10 minutes
morning, evening & specially after passing stool ) helps tremendously
- avoid all oily / spicy / non vegetarian stuffs / beverages / junk foods
- local application of Xylocaine
(5%) jelly gives soothing effect & faster
recovery from the same.
- use of systemic molecules are highly recommended only after consultation
in person due to pregnancy
- if getting hard stools & taking iron preparations, discuss with the gynec
about the same
- avoid stress
- keep it clean ,dry
- wear loose , clean , cotton undergarments
- avoid exposure to excess heat environments
- avoid sitting for long periods on hard surfaces
Hope this helps you .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com & giving me an opportunity to assist you in your medical needs .
Wishing you fine recovery from the same & best wishes for pregnancy outcomes.
Regards dear take care.