Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest the medicines to cure or control Hbs+

Hi i am mr.sharif age-32,height-1.70 meter. I am carring Hbs+ last six years. I stopped taking madecine from last two years. i lost my all i have to need your suggesion to remove or control this virous.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Mr.Sharif ;
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Many people carry Hbs+ & can maintain proper health with a controlled diet & lifestyle.Nowadays even treatment is available to control & trails are on of newdrugs to remove it .As you lost the prescription I would advise you to contact & consult your doctor again & he will prescribe the required medicines for you.On line consultation will not help as you left medicine 2 yrs ago so it will be better to get physically examined;if required investigated then you can be treated by your doctor.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor