Can you read my IVP Result. Preliminary scout films shows

Can you read my IVP Result.

Preliminary scout films shows the liver and spleen are not enlarged. The psoas outline and flank stripes are intact.The renal shadows are fairly defined.Abundant mottled densities judged to be fecal materials more prominent in the left hemiabdomen.The bowel gas pattern is unremarkable.There are no Abnormal calcifications

Subsequent radiograph taken after 5 minutes after contrast injection showed non-dilated and cupped pelvocalyceal system of the right kidney. The 10 minute film show dilated and clubbed calyces and dilatation of left proximal ureter(up to 1.7 cm)

The 15 minutes films shows moderate dilatation of the left distal ureter.The rest of the visualiazed right ureter is noted to be non dilated. A partially filled opacified bladder visualized.

Subsequent 30 minutes post-contrast shows persistent tortuous dilated lef ureter.Cystogram presents an ovoid in urinary bladder with no signs of outpouchings.

Delayed film taken 1 hour postcontrast, AP view of the urinary bladder shows contrast in the shadows of symphsis pubis. Oblique views shows presence of contrast in the vaginal shadow.

Post void study shows minimal residual urine.

Impression:
1. MODERATE URETEROPELVOCALIECTASIA, LEFT
2. SUSPECTED VESICOVAGINAL FISTULA, SUGGEST VOIDING CYSTOURETHROGRAM FOR FURTHER EVALUATION.
3. INTRINSICALLY NORMAL RIGHT EXCRETOTY UROGRAM AND URINARY BLADDER
WHAT DOES MEAN DOC.?

tHANKS

Sun, 14 Oct 2018