Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Can you please tell me what is wrong with my home pregnancy test result ?

Hi, I had my last periods on 31-mar-11. we have been trying to get pregnant .. till today i havent got my periods or any spotting. i am feeling very tired, slight dizziness . my lower back is also paining.. i took my HPT bt it showed a dark line in control & after few mins a very dull line in Test. Am not sure if i m pregnant. Pls advice if i should be going for a check up with a doctor .
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,missing period along with faint line of urine kit,there are chances of pregnancy.please get in touch with your gynecologist.Please repeat the test after 48 hours.Still is is important to see your doctor.Some vitamin supplements like foilc acid are important for first 3 months.Bye and all the best.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
thanks for ur support..
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor