Can various vitamin supplements be taken together during pregnancy?

Hi i am pregnant with 6months now and my ob gave me alot of vitamins to take like obimin , iron, calcium and she also gave me aantibiotics ... i am just worried if i can take all that medicine i dont want to affect my baby health ... is it safe to take all those medicine ?
Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Hello there I have read through your question and understand your concern. vitamin supplement s , calcium, iron and Folic acid can be taken in pregnancy and even required for the healthy growth of the foetus. You have not mentioned which antibiotic has been prescribed to you and for what purpose. Some antibiotics like tetracycline and metronidazole are contraindicated in pregnancy. You should discuss this with your gynaecologist. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.