Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
188 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Can severe muscle spasms be managed with medication other than Soma?

Suffer from severe spasms and the ins. company wants me to use something other than Soma, but nothing I ve ever tried works as well. Is there anything new on the market that is as effective?
Mon, 23 Apr 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You can take Zerodol-MR/Myotop-SR. Consult your physician for prescription. These medicines will help in intense muscle spasm. Get well soon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. BarunBijoy Bhattacharjee
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I take soma, percocet & xanax, among other meds for a variety of health issues. My doctor s office told me that the pharmacist is hesitant to fill...