Can potato fry be consumed after receiving an anti rabies injection?

hi doctor, can I eat potato fry only with oil and salt while taking a 5 dose anti Rabies injection after a dog bite? By the way , the Dog is all ready given a rabies injection from before. and I also took one TT injection on 2nd day after a dog bites , and I still have 2 more dose to complete , so will you kindly advice me what to eat and what not to eat while taking the course also for lifetime. Thank you
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history, yes, you can eat potato fry while onanti rabies inection. Kindly complete course of vaccination as advised. Take care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale