Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Can my height increase at the age of 23 years ?

HI,i am girl from india.I am 23 yrs of age n around 5.2 feet tall. I want to increase my height by atleast 2 inches.Is it possible at dis age ? Are there any special excercises or nutrition that might help me ? I have heard that its possible by working on ur spine muscles and bones.please answer.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I am sorry but you have reached the end of the growth spurt so no exercises or medications will help now, but being thin will help u look taller and also vertical lined clothes
Have a healthy living
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
increasing height becomes difficult after your bones have matured which is around 18 years for a female. your final height depends a lot on your parents height.
you can still try exercises such as jumping, skipping, hanging to rods.
taking protein filled diet, such as soyabean, pulses, eggs, etc
keep trying, but dont get depressed if you dont get the result.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor