Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Can i delay my period by any medicine?

Im going on a Duke of Edinburgh Camping expedition with people from school on Monday.. and i got my periods just now! The dates cant be changed either.. What can i do to make it a better experience? By the way theres no toilets..! + I have no choice but to go otherwise iv lost a whole year.. Thanks Im only comfortable with wearing tampons for beginners but i have used them for like the past 3 years. lol. By the way, im 15.. i spoke to my mum, she said theres nothing to do about it now. Other girls have taken pills to delay it.. and we will be walking 8 hours a day, i cant make the whole group stop.. + what will i tell them?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Get tampons to keep yourself cleaner and bring a box of baby wipes to wipe yourself clean. If you are birth control you can skip the free days and just start your month early which will stop your period- otherwise I would do the tampon wipe thing. Have a good time.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor