Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

171 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Can i ask a doctor to get a safe pregnancy ?

Hi, I am 35 yrs old. i got married in 2001. in 2009 i tried ICSI and failed. Now i missed my periods for 36 days, LMD is 25th March, i get my periods regullarly in 28 to 30 days. Please let meknow when should i go for pregnancy test and when should i meet the doctor for check up. Also let me know best gynecologist who treat for high risk pregnacy, i am in bangalore near sarjapur road.
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear,it is more than 30 days since your last period.You can normally do pregnancy test 5 days after missing period.As soon as it is confirmed you should visit your doctor.As in first 3 months folic supplementation is needed.You can consult hospital with multidisciplinary so that any emergency can be taken care of.Bye and all the best.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Firstly if you have missed your periods then you can do pregnancy test at home with first morning sample of urine ;if it is positive then you are surely pregnant.Once the pregnancy is confirmed then you should consult a Gynaecologist immediately.Being precious pregnancy you can consult any senior Gynaecologist as it is all Gynaecs have equal education and are equally competent in their work the difference is always in years of experience.Take care.
All the best.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My wife experienced two missed abortions in last two years. Now she is pregnant(13 weeks). First Doctor suggested to take Hibor 2500 IU every day as soon as pregnancy is detected and taking Hibor2500(low molecular weight heparin) every day from last two months. The 13th week scan shows baby growth is very good. We consulted another doctor to whether to take Hibor 2500 injection daily or not. The second doctor suggested to stop Hibor and to take Ecosprin 75 mg tab daily. Which one(Hibor 2500 or Ecosprin 75 mg) is safe?.

doctor1 MD

hello doctor ,i m 18 years old having weight 46 kg and height nearly 5 feet and i m pregnant now. how to i use mankind pregnancy kit safely and how I know the complete abortion after use it ?

doctor1 MD

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have just discovered a 4cm cyst (filled with fluid and not a problem by doctor said). My doctor did say that the cyst may stop some hormones getting to the baby so has prescribed me 10mg x2 daily of Duphaston - is this it s normal or common use? Is it safe to take during pregnancy?