Owl Image

Can i ask a doctor to get a safe pregnancy ?

Hi, I am 35 yrs old. i got married in 2001. in 2009 i tried ICSI and failed. Now i missed my periods for 36 days, LMD is 25th March, i get my periods regullarly in 28 to 30 days. Please let meknow when should i go for pregnancy test and when should i meet the doctor for check up. Also let me know best gynecologist who treat for high risk pregnacy, i am in bangalore near sarjapur road.
Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Dear,it is more than 30 days since your last period.You can normally do pregnancy test 5 days after missing period.As soon as it is confirmed you should visit your doctor.As in first 3 months folic supplementation is needed.You can consult hospital with multidisciplinary so that any emergency can be taken care of.Bye and all the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Firstly if you have missed your periods then you can do pregnancy test at home with first morning sample of urine ;if it is positive then you are surely pregnant.Once the pregnancy is confirmed then you should consult a Gynaecologist immediately.Being precious pregnancy you can consult any senior Gynaecologist as it is all Gynaecs have equal education and are equally competent in their work the difference is always in years of experience.Take care.
All the best.
Thanks